Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good rating, bad percentage

I've been in trouble with my CTS percentage again, scoring around 80% for some days. That's what you get with a 3h sleep. :-/ -Ratingswise everything is going fine though, just got my all time high on CTS, same thing with RHP.

Started a RHP clan with Bahus and Torspo, 'The Hellfire Clan'. There wasn't one, so obviously somebody had to do it. -Hopefully we'll get some tough adversaries, as well as some kind of game analysis etc. going in the clan forum. I'm trying to get tougher games all over, as I win way too much. Meaning I play against too weak players, and that can't be good for me in the long term. Got a couple against some 2000's in a new tournament I just started, that should do the trick.

Well, I'm off to bed now. Maybe I'll score better tomorrow.


CTS: 1570, 77.6%, 57512, 26f/116=77.6% (just horrible!)
RHP: 1743, 170 games, wld 109-53-8

5 comments:

transformation said...

reuters: flash:

"economic chancelor Helmut Transmitzeit, of the World Bank was quoted as saying as he left the devos forum in switzerland: 'it is so characteristically american to see them overeact at the possibility of wormstar overtaking tempo in CTS ratings. we simply cannot reformulate the keplerian view of after tyco brae, or reconstitute the roman pantheon. no, we cannot. galileo's views are suspect, and i must speak with the pope in rome about this. we will have worm sign an edict prohibiting this increase, so as not to shame our breathern from the netherlands. in the meanwhile, ive asked wormstar to please get some sleep."

wormwood said...

hahah! :D

got 9h of sleep last night. it's a whole new ball game now!

transformation said...

I've been in trouble with my CTS rating again, scoring down to low 1480 yesterday. That's what you get when your Moldovian girlfriend tells you, "lets be friends" (i.e. forget a romance with me!) and sends you into a manic CTS frenzy of painfull desire to forget (remember, i don't drink). :-/ -percentagewose everything is going fine though, just got my all time high on CTS for percent, with 84.3343%.

transformation said...

contact CTS dataAdministrator recommended. you and tempo show similar ratings, must be data error?

or not error, but your best day near his falling suddenly? himmmmmm.

the earth is an oblete sphereoid over a ball of magnetic molten lava, then every 40,000 switches magnetic poles? subject to reversal of poles?

greek hericlitus: all is flux.

are all americans overexcited?

wormwood said...

yea, he's down and I'm up. I'm sure we'll soon be back at the normal 40-50 pts difference... ups & downs...