Sunday, February 26, 2012

CTS Accuracy Update

Not been doing much of CTS lately for various reasons, and it's already been a month since the last accuracy update. Also thought I wasn't doing all that well, but as it turns out I just barely managed to reach the goal of 90% session average over this short batch of 1265 problems. The numbers are: 118214 problems done at 1610 rating, 80.7% total accuracy, giving a 90.0% session average. Which is nice, but I'll need to get that accuracy higher and do much more problems. No more slacking.

CTS: 1610, 118214 problems, 80.7%.

3 comments:

Heuristical said...

Good, dk

[not logged in here, away from desk...]

AoxomoxoA wondering said...

You should have a look at the statistic of remiem , almost 100%

wormwood said...

remiem, only 999 problems at 96.8%. it's a good start though. on good days I do around 95% sessions. sometimes 98% or so (I never stop before mistakes).

then there are the bad days.....