Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CTS 1616 on 90.0% Success Rate

Finally I managed to keep the long time (794 tries) average at 90%. Although it I was a close shave, I must admit. And like before, most of the days I did 92-96% sessions, but the couple of horrible days went down to 80% or so.

On the plus side, I've been able to stay over 1600-level most of the time, with some short visits under it. Which is of course nice for a change.

On the other fronts, I've been playing quite a lot of blitz recently. With a high point of 1296 on ICC 5-minute, being a piece up halfway into the game. Which doesn't mean much though, as I still manage to screw up those 'won games' quite often, and this time was no exception. Well, everybody's gotta pay their dues to blitz I guess.


CTS: 1616, 78.5%, 90837 tries

2 comments:

Unknown said...

90% is awesome. so far, i can only get to 71.2 %.

as for the blitz, that's just a fun time...enjoy it...

wormwood said...

yea, I try to keep reminding myself that "it's only blitz", but I guess I'm just not really built that way. I'll keep at it until I crack it, but the progress is oh so slow... there is progress though, so I guess I should be content. but I'm not, not by a long shot.